Friday, January 2, 2015

Love Inn and more...

In case you missed yesterday's post on my blog Love Inn is now up for preorder on Amazon for Kindle!
And here is the cover art:


The paperback for is just around the corner. It's a time constraint more than anything else. Apparently, cover art is the quickest part of the process for me now, who knew?

So it's just starting to set in that the writing of this short story is over. It's weird. There's so much time and energy put into the stuff getting it ready for public consumption. It feels really strange to think that this is it, and I am soon to be off on the next project. This one has been around a long time, but this is IT for me. I am finished with it. Just like with of A Sweet and Spicy Christmas. It was a completion. The final round for several of my old stories.

I know other writers have talked about how they felt sad when they finished writing something, but I don't. It's like a birth-day or something.

But it is weird. And Love Inn has so many other possibilities, too.

It definitely is making me consider the idea of writing a spin-off of it. Maybe more from Ben's sister's perspective? I don't know why exactly, but I think that as main characters in another book, Nikki would work.

Oh well. I can't work on it any time soon anyway. I have about 59 other things I need to do first. Including a SLEW of podcast interviews. I hope you are enjoying them!

But thanks to everyone for reading the books and all the support. So far, the response to Love Inn has been really positive, and I was pretty scared about how people would react to a re-issue. It's nice to know that none of you have plans to kill me in my sleep (so far, anyway).

But now, I must bid you farewell. I have to eat breakfast, watch the traffic report, and drive my hubby's SUV to work since he is getting my little car worked on. Then later, I have a podcast interview so ... busy busy busy! But please do go out and PREORDER LOVE INN -- you can do that here

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Terry W. Ervin II said...

Good luck with the upcoming release!