Thursday, March 19, 2015

Who's Who at Mid South Con



Just wanted to say hi, Murderers, before I jet off to the con where I am a panelist. Did I just say that? I am so excited!! I mean really really. I am jumping up and down in my seat. And so today is sort of let's talk about conferences day. Have you been to one? Been a participant of one? Come on now, tell tell. This will be my fourth year of attending a con but my FIRST ever time to be a panelist. Tres excitableness.

Mid South Con HERE click the link to find out more about it and so forth.

So, what is the attraction of a conference with a writer's track?

Well, for one, it is a great learning place. There will be editors and agents and big name authors there sharing their knowledge. And that part of the con is FREE. You get all this great info-INSIDER stuff-absolutely free.

And then there is the fan con. The place where all the lovely people hang out and indulge in their fav sci-fi or fantasy dreams. Nearly everyone dresses up as something like Star Trek, Star Wars, and of course Harry Potter. It's so much fun. I cannot tell you.

So--look one up in your neck of the woods or come on down and be a part of mine. I will be signing books on Pro Row on Saturday before lunch and it would be awesome to see you there!

No comments: